Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Energy Speakers

Making my way into the world of audiophiles was a crazy and wonderful time for me.  Being hard of hearing, there was alot I didn't catch through my television speakers.  Then I came to realize through others that they too couldn't understand some dialogue in movies (i.e whispering, people talking off-screen, etc.), or would miss a crucial sound effect in a movie or show.

I bought my first sound system, a home theater in a box (HTIB) 7 years ago.  It was a Philips 5.1 system and at the time I thought they sounded great.  Don't get me wrong, it got the job done in my smaller room and was a HUGE step up from television speakers.   

After recently looking into Energy speakers, I really was impressed with the design, style, and, now that I own several of them, the sound.  This blog is here for anyone looking to purchase Energy speakers or are looking for REAL, tested reviews and specifications.  When I was shopping for certain speakers I kind of had to just take a "leap of faith" because there were not many reviews (and even less that were credible).  Hopefully this helps.  If you have any questions on any of the speakers reviewed here, or would like to know where to get the best deal on them, feel free to e-mail us at:  TempestAudioAZ@gmail.com

We look forward to answering any questions you may have, and hope you the best audio experience possible with your Energy speakers!

Reviews to come over the next few days!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment