Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Apologize for the delays...

I would like to apologize for the delays on the reviews for the many speakers we promised reviews for.  With 2 jobs, a toddler and not much free time on my hands it's been hard to have the time or the peace and quiet to properly audition these speakers, although good break-in time has been given to each speaker and I'm confident they're all ready, when I am.  Thanks for the patience, and the support of anyone who reads these reviews. 

Out of courtesy for my readers, I have the following speakers that I have yet to review:
*RC-10
*RC-50
*CR-10
*RC-LCR
*CF-30
If you would like to suggest one that you're interested in, I will take into consideration which ones you'd like me to work on first chance I get.  You can e-mail me at tempestaudioaz@gmail.com

Thank you!

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment